The Key City Rhythm & Blues Festival
Where can i park?
- Parking is available in several Nelson Park lots. Parking on any lawn, field, or undesignated area is prohibited.
Is food and drink available at the Festival?
- No outside coolers are allowed, but food and beverage will be available inside the gates each evening.
Where do I stay?
- Our host hotel is the Courtyard/Towneplace Abilene Northeast. Call 325-673-0400
What are the ticket rules?
- Weekend passes, including general admission and VIP, are non-transferrable
- Tickets obtained from sources other than The Key City Rhythm & Blues Festival website or other approved ticket locations will NOT be honored. It is unlawful to obtain or attempt to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law. Security has the right to check ticket stubs while on the facility. Ticket stubs are subject to viewing after entry.
- General admission ticket holders are encouraged to bring lawn chairs for seating. VIP ticket holders will be provided with seating at the event.
- Gates will open at 4:30 p.m. on Friday and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday
- Children 12 & under are admitted free with a ticketed adult.
- The Key City Rhythm & Blues Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be granted.
- All artists listed are subject to change where forces outside the control of a particular artist or production entity exist. Tickets will not be refunded, shall this situation arise.
What is prohibited at the event?
- NO smoking.
- NO weapons of any kind. All articles are subject to search.
- NO soliciting on site by anyone who is not an approved sponsor or artist. This includes food, beverage, merchandise or entertainment, or any other items.
- NO pets of any kind.
- NO disorderly behavior of any kind. This includes throwing any kind of object, offensive or obstructive signage, or anything that is considered a hindrance to other patron's enjoyment of the festival.