The Key City Rhythm & Blues Festival
Food Truck Face Off | April 27, 2019
Make plans to attend the inaugural Key City Blues Food Truck Face Off on Saturday, April 27, 2019 at the Nelson Park Festival Gardens as food trucks from across the region battle it out!
Food Truck Requirements & Information
• Food Truck Face Off Completed Application – Click for Application
• Certificate of Insurance
• Texas Mobile Food Service License
• Photo of Truck
• Food Truck logo
• Menu Item
• Texas Sales Tax Permit
• Generator Power
• $200 Entry Fee
• Food trucks have option to leave the gardens between 3-4:30 p.m. Saturday or remain at the festival to sell full menu items during the concert. • Drinks will be sold by United Way. Food trucks will not be allowed to sell any type of beverages. • People’s Choice Award boxes will be provided to each truck to collect votes. Votes counted at 2:00 p.m.. Winners announced at 2:30 p.m. • Applications accepted until January 7, 2019. Submission/receipt of application does not signify acceptance. Vendors will receive notice via phone/email re: acceptance into competition on/by January 11, 2019. The $200 entry fee will be due no later than February 1, 2019.
• Point of Contact: Jennifer Ellison – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Patrons purchase $5 meal tickets, $2 drink tickets, $1 People’s Choice Award tickets.
• Food trucks provide a tasting portion (approximately 4 oz) to patrons in exchange for one ticket. Food trucks will be reimbursed $3 for each ticket collected. One food item offered per truck.
• Grand Prize
• People’s Choice
• Best Sandwich
• Best International
• Best Dessert
• Prizes coming soon!